We sincerely want QUEEN knee pads to delight you as long as possible and to reliably protect your knees, and to take care of them as easily as possible.
Before creating this manual, we have washed over 100 pairs of knee pads, testing different washing and drying methods with them. Now we are ready to give you a number of useful practical recommendations on how to properly care for your knee pads so that they retain their qualities. And what kind of “care” can ruin the knee pads and your mood.
How to wash QUEEN knee pads
Washing in a washing machine
1. Place the knee pads in the washing machine drum without removing the pillows from them.
2. Fill the drum of the washing machine with other items of a suitable color (dark, colored, white).
3. Use gentle detergents. If necessary, use a chlorine-free stain remover.
4. Select the “Delicate wash” mode, when setting the wash in manual mode, set the temperature to no more than 30°С and spin no more than 600 revolutions.
5. Immediately after the end of the wash cycle, remove the knee pads from the drum of the washing machine, straighten them and hang them to dry like other clothes.
Hand wash of QUEEN knee pads
1. Fill the washing container with warm water and dissolve the detergent in it. If necessary, use a chlorine-free stain remover. The water temperature should be such that you can easily dip your hands into the water.
2. Leave the knee pads in soapy water for 5-10 minutes.
3. Squeeze the knee pads in slow movements for 3-5 minutes.
4. Change the water in the washing container and rinse the knee pads thoroughly. You can also rinse your knee pads under running water.
5. After rinsing, lightly wring out the knee pads, straighten them and hang them to dry like any other garment.
We recommend washing your knee pads after 3-4 sessions. But we made sure to create reliable knee pads that will not be damaged by daily washing. Therefore, you can decide for yourself how often to wash them: after each workout or when you feel that the knee pads have lost their freshness.
Washing heavily soiled knee pads
We know for sure that knee pads will stay by your side and sometimes they go through many challenges. After some exploits in your workout, dirt cannot be dealt with with the “Delicate wash”.
In such a case, we have separately prepared instructions for washing heavily soiled knee pads.
1. Take the pads out of the knee pads, they do not need to be washed.
2. Apply chlorine-free stain remover to areas of contamination and leave for 5 minutes.
3. Place the knee pads in the washing machine and select a washing cycle at a temperature of 40-60°C.
4. Knee pads without pads can be dried in any way convenient for you: in a tumble dryer, on a radiator / heaters or by hanging them out on a clothesline.
Misstake in the care of QUEEN knee pads
This is Anna. Anna did not finish reading this article to the end.
Remember, and don’t do the next one with knee pads, so as not to ruin your mood, like Anna.
Drying of knee pads with replaceable pads in a dryer and other methods of hot drying (on a battery / heater, hairdryer, etc.) is not allowed.
Why?At high temperatures, the structure of the protective cushions is disrupted, they lose their density and can change their shape.
Wash only with clothing of the appropriate color.
Why? To avoid color transition from one product to another.
Do not use aggressive detergents and detergents containing chlorine. Why? It may discolor the product, make it faded or uneven.
Do not iron.
Why? Firstly, the material does not require ironing, the knee pads align themselves during drying or during the first workout. Secondly, as mentioned above, the high temperature spoils the quality of the protective cushions, in addition, under the influence of ironing, material can also lose its elasticity.
Now you know all the peculiarities and secrets of caring for your favorite QUEEN knee pads.
We wish you cool and comfortable workouts.
With love, QUEEN team.