Showing 1–12 of 35 results
YOGA KNEE PADS BY QUEEN
Namaste, dear Friend. The yoga knee pads caught your attention. It means that you are consciously and responsibly treating your body. You care about your health and are grateful for the opportunities that it gives you, as yoga teaches.
You may have experienced that some asanas cause the feeling of discomfort in your knees. Or your wise teacher informed you about it in advance, recommending the use of the knee pads for practice.
In any case, it is nice that you have an opportunity to choose knee pads that will make your yoga classes more comfortable and help you to take care of your health.
Usually, in order to reduce the pressure on the knees when doing some asanas in yoga, the rug is folded additionally, placing it in two layers under the knees or putting towels, yoga kneeling pad or other materials under the knees. But now yogis use the experience of using knee pads from dancers and gymnasts. Yoga learners in the kneepads are not distracted from the practice, putting different “handy protectors” under their knees.
The examples of asanas that are recommended to be performed using knee protector for yoga are below:
- Marjariasana (Cat pose) is one of the most famous yoga asanas, which you learn at the very first lesson;
- Ushtrasana (Camel pose ) – is also one of the basic positions, which is mastered at the very beginning of yoga practice;
- Eka Pada Rajakapotasana (Dove pose) – is a very aesthetic and beautiful pose, develops back flexibility and elasticity in the legs. It requires basic knowledge and skills of yoga practice;
- Santola Parvatasana (Knee Balance pose) is a pose for advanced practitioners and will take months of practice to master.
As you can see, a yogi needs knee pads at all levels, starting from the first class.
It’s time to introduce you to our product – yoga knee pads QUEEN
QUEEN kneepads are created considering the anatomical structure of the knee and the peculiarities of loads during yoga practice.
The protective cup of the kneepads consists of 3 parts, and its material “remembers” the shape of the knee after the first 2-3 classes. This allows you to protect your knees not only under pressure in front, but also under loads on the upper, lower and lateral parts of the kneecap, which often happens in yoga.
Some more facts about the classes with the QUEEN yoga knee pads :
- One pair of knee pads can last for at least 3 years, saving the environment and your budget;
- Lightweight, elastic and hypoallergenic material will allow you to practise comfortably without the feeling of wearing kne epads;
- In our assortment you can choose any design and color that will cheer you up or help you tune in to practice.
You can choose your favorite kneepads and determine your own size using the dimensional grid. Or, by opening the support chat, contact the manager with any question.